Welcome to our Detox Healing Retreat in Nuweiba
Feedback and Photos from Jan 2015 Detox
Our retreat groups are small 4-8 on average to ensure attention and care to your personal needs and aims during the retreat. The programme is set out below but we have flexibility to tailor the programme to individual needs. Eg. a person whose focus is stress release or spiritual healing may not have the same physical detox and weightloss aims as another guest. The resorts healthy oriental menu is also available, and extra meals can be added on juice days if planned in advance to suit personal needs for a gentler detox.
Enjoyment of Egypt Sinai and the local culture is also important, so we have allowed some free time. In the spring and summer retreats its possible to make a trip to St Catherines Monastery the oldest living monastery at the foot of Mount Sinai, a place of Biblical importance and pilgrimmage where Moses received the Ten Commandments and saw the Burning Bush. There is also the option and time to visit Habiba Organic Farm for anyone wishing to learn about sustainable living projects in the local community and experience cultural exchange with local bedouins.
7 Day Healing and Detox Retreats
Retreat Includes :
- 7 nights at Swisscare Resort with 2 room suites, air conditioned
- Physical detox and cleansing
- 3 Days of raw meals of salads fruits and nuts and dates at the start and end
- 4 days juice fasting with 4 pints of juice per day
- Mineral broth in the evenings on juice days
- Intestinal cleansing herbal programme
- Enemas for colonic irrigation
- Organic Sinai Moringa Superfood
- 3 Large bottles of water per day
- Herb teas and infusions in your room
- Introduction Class to Natural Healing and Detoxification
- Stress Release and Emotional Spiritual Healing Per 7 day Week
- Workshop Learn EFT Self Help Techniques to Release Stress
- Workshop Learn EMO to Transform Your Emotions and Evolve
- Workshop Relationships From Stress to Love
- Workshop Relationships Love Yourself More
- Workshop Creativity Releasing Your Poetry Song Art Music
- Workshop Body Work Relaxation and Healing Techniques
- Mornings Yoga by the pool with Jyoti Jo*
- Evenings Meditations and together time
- Laughter Yoga Class
- Therapy session x 3 : Choose from EFT/EMO, Body Massage, Foot Massage
Longer retreats additional workshops and sessions pro rata
- General Relaxation and Recreation
- Free time to swim snorkle relax walk and explore the local culture
- Visit Habiba Organic Farm
- Shopping in the local town
- Additional One to One Therapies
- Desert safaris and treks
- Trip to Petra in Jordan
- Trek up Mount Sinai for sunrise or sunset over the Sinai desert
- Trip to St Catherines Monastery
One To One Therapies
Body massage with oils £35 1 hr booked at the retreat £30 booked in advance
Shiatsu-style Back Massage (over clothes) 30 mins £25 booked at the retreat £20 booked in advance
Relaxing foot massage with oil 30 mins £25 at the retreat £20 booked in advance
Healing Consultation with Sandra 1 hr £50 booked at the retreat £45 booked in advance
Thai Yoga Massage 2 hrs (subject to availability) £75 booked at the retreat £65 booked in advance
*Morning Yoga classes (for small retreat groups yoga will be at a local yoga studio, for larger groups Yoga Jo will be with us on site for classes by the pool or on the beach
What's Not Included
Extra one to one therapies
Taxis to town
Airport transfers Sharm el Sheikh to Nuweiba £50 each way or less if sharing
Your flight to Egypt
Additional meals should you decide to order outside the detox menu
Staff tips (collection made at the end of the retreat)
Dates and Rates 2016
More dates in 2016 will be announced in January.
||Single 7 days
||Twin pp 7 days
||Triple 7 days
||14 Days Single
||28 Days Twin pp
|1 Oct - 29 Oct
|26 Nov - 31 Dec
Prices are per person inclusive of the programme set out above. Prices in GB £ Sterling
For longer stays please enquire about availability to Sandra Hillawi
Travel Agents Enquiries Please Contact Sandra Hillawi
Special Gift Offer When You Introduce a Friend
An Extra Therapy Gift On Your Retreat 30 mins any therapy of your choice
How To Book
Contact Sandra by email or Skype (sandrahillawi) with your phone number to discuss your needs, package option and accommodation preference and transfer requirements. An email confirmation with invoice will be sent to you, which you need to confirm with payment to reserve your place.
A minimum non refundable deposit of 20% is required with booking and balance 4 weeks before the start date. Payment accepted by: Paypal, Visa and Mastercard. In the exceptional cases where none of these is available to you, please ask about payment on arrival.
Travel Advice for Egypt
After the recent tragedy in Sinai, and the cancellation of international flights to Sharm el Sheikh until January 2016, travel to Nuweiba can be made via the following routes:
Via Hurghada with short 30 minute flight to Sharm el Sheikh, then taxi transfer to Nuweiba
Via Cairo with 1 hr flight to Sharm el Sheikh and taxi transfer to Nuweiba or by bus from Cairo to Nuweiba port.
Please check UK FCO Foreign Office for official advice about travel to Egypt.
Preparation For Your Retreat
A full information document will be sent to you after payment has been received containing information about : the resort, airport meet and greet details, what to bring, and how to prepare for your cleansing retreat plus you will receive a confidential wellness questionnaire where you can state your personal aims to help facilitators and therapists support you better.
Dietary preparation is important before commencing your juice fasting retreat to minimise uncomfortable detox symptoms. This weight loss retreat is not recommended for anyone who is underweight. Please discuss other possibilities or menu modification with Sandra in this case.
This retreat is not aimed at treating or diagnosing any medical condition. Each person should consult their GP for advice about following a juice fasting programme such as this, if they have any doubts about its suitability for them.
We advise anyone joining us to take the usual travel insurance to cover accidents, medical care, repatriation and all the usual risks in travelling overseas.
Swisscare Resort at sunrise