Your Healing Detox Weight Loss Retreat
- Single / Twin / Double ensuite rooms at Habiba Beach Lodge with air conditioning
- Physical detox and cleansing programme:
- Organic detox menu from Habiba's Organic Farm and other Organic Farms in the Sinai
- Days of raw meals of salads fruits and nuts and dates at the start and end
- Juice fasting menu with 4 pints of juice per day
- Intestinal cleansing herbal programme
- Enemas for colonic irrigation
- Superfood supplements
- 3 Large bottles of water per day
- Herb teas and infusions in your room
- 5 Group Workshops per Week with Sandra Hillawi
- Self Help Techniques for Release Stress and Personal Development
- Love and Relationships
- Relationship with Food
- Creativity and Art from the Heart
- Body Work Relaxation Class in Pairs
- Walk/Jog to the local town
- Walk/Jog to Habiba Organic Farm
- Help out at Habiba Organic Farm
- Walk/Jog on the beach
- Bicycle ride
- Relax on the beach
- Shopping in the local town
- Cultural and educational exchange with Habiba and Bedouin communities
Special Prices for August and September Only
Dates starting from 16 August. Please contact us about availability and dates.
||7 Days Price £ GBP
||10 Days Price £ GBP
|Double room per person
|Twin room per person
|Triple room per person
What's Not Included?
Airport transfers £50 each way (2 hr transfer time from Sharm el Sheikh airport)
Taxis to local town
Optional excursions (St Catherines, Snorkling boat trips, Desert Safaris)
Additional drinks or meals over and above the menu above
One to one therapies for massage £30, healing £45, personal development £45
This retreat programme is a pilot project at this low price for August and September only to accommodate Egyptian locals as well as foreign guests. Retreat programme and prices will be reviewed for October onwards. At this lower rate, a minimum of 5 people per week are needed for the retreat to proceed. Thank you for sharing this page with like minded people you know.
How To Book
Contact Sandra by email or Skype (sandrahillawi) with your phone number to discuss your needs, package option and accommodation preference and transfer requirements. An email confirmation with invoice will be sent to you, which you need to confirm with payment to reserve your place.
A minimum non refundable deposit of 20% is required with booking and balance in full 4 weeks before the start date. Payment accepted by: Paypal, Visa and Mastercard, or Bank transfer. In the exceptional cases where none of these is available to you, please ask about payment on arrival.
Preparation For Your Retreat
A full information document will be sent to you after payment has been received containing information about : the resort, airport meet and greet details, what to bring, and how to prepare for your cleansing retreat plus you will receive a confidential wellness questionnaire where you can state your personal aims to help facilitators and therapists support you better.
Dietary preparation is important before commencing your juice fasting retreat to minimise uncomfortable detox symptoms. This weight loss retreat is not recommended for anyone who is underweight. Please discuss other possibilities or menu modification with Sandra in this case.
This retreat is not aimed at treating or diagnosing any medical condition. Each person should consult their GP for advice about following a juice fasting programme such as this, if they have any doubts about its suitability for them.
We advise anyone joining us to take the usual travel insurance to cover accidents, medical care, repatriation and all the usual risks in travelling overseas. This insurance company covers travel to Egypt Sinai.