Al Sayadeen Village is small hotel situated in the beautiful Mezina Bay, close to the port and 15 km from the main town of Nuweiba, Sinai Egypt. Its style of simple rustic bungalow accomodation is deceptive on the outside, as within, all rooms and facilities are immaculate and comfortable to suit our needs as we focus on health, weight loss, energy vitality relaxation and releasing all that stress. This is our retreat venue for October-November 2010 and Dec-Jan 2011. Take a look at the pictures.
Al Sayadeen has great reviews from past guests on Trip Advisor also are evidence of the warmth, hospitality and care of all the staff, showing their passion and pleasure in ensuring all their guests have a great time and feel at home. Many return again. Read Sandra Hillawi's personal review about Sayadeen here.
Despite the antique simple look of the village itself, all 99 spacious rooms are fitted with airconditioning, min bar, satellite TV, phone, bathroom and shower. Rooms are immaculately clean and also have chairs for sitting outside.
Air Conditioned Restaurant
Al Sayadeen Village Around the Grounds
The hotel is unlike any other you may have visited. The concept is simple - fairly basic but very adequate ensuite rooms, within yards of a lovely beach, and the best possible service. Considered as a hidden gem by many. It is a retreat away from the crowds, away from the big brands and 5 star comforts in Sharm el Sheikh and its large impersonal hotels. At Al Sayadeen you can just lie on the beach and read books all day as you detox, with the occasional swim in the crystal clear water, enjoying your juices in the shade and yoga classes outside in nature.
Al Sayadeen offers us a simple life where you will be made to feel welcome and part of the family, where you can release all your stress as you detox, shed those excess kilos and focus on your health and inner wellbeing.
- This resort is really quiet, not that well known, perfect for our retreats as we can feel we have it to ourselves most of the time, instead of being crowded on the beach by lots of non-retreat tourists
- The Chef is excellent and knows our detox and juice menu needs well, and flexible enough for all the adjustments we need to accommodate special needs.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful and make you feel very welcome.
- The rooms are right on the beach, unlike most newer hotels.
- Bedouin sitting areas and beach bar are right beside the water offering shade in the day and fab views plus a cool place to sit and drink tea and juice in the evening listening to the lapping of the waves.
- The views are just stunning.
- Rooms are clean and towel art is entertaining.
- Rooms have fridge, satellite TV, air conditioning, ensuite and phone
- Some great excursions available in the area
- Given our complex retreat requirements and the resort rates, it allows us to offer a retreat at a moderate cost as opposed to over £1000 pweek in a 4-5 star or more luxurious resort.
- Its a 3 star resort, old fashioned and some people might prefer more comforts.
- Bathrooms could do with an update, though cleaned daily and functional.
- Shower water pressure is average but does the job.
- The look and feel of the resort buildings is very basic in style between a camp and a hotel though blends in well with the mountains and nature.
- Being off the beaten track, transfer time from Sharm el Sheikh is 1 hr 30. Worth it though.
More about this venue visit Al Sayadeen's own website.
To watch a video about the retreat and programme visit our Home page.
Or read about whats involved in the detox programme
More about dates and prices 2010 and 2011